Badger Organic Sleep Balm
USDA Certified Organic
- A calming, soothing blend of essential oils promotes a sense of well-being so sleep can come naturally.
- Natural and safe for use by the whole family (no drugs or narcotics are used to make this product).
- Portable tin makes it ideal for travel.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
For poetic badgers and other restless wanderers. This dreamy, night balm will not make you sleepy (it’s not a drug); rather it’s a calming, soothing blend of essential oils to help ease you into a relaxed state of mind so sleep can come naturally. Apply anywhere—your lips, chest, temples or hands—and inhale the aromatic smell of a wonderful night’s sleep. Rosemary promotes clear thinking, Bergamot is mentally uplifting, and Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods, while Lavender is relaxing. The perfect balm for the nights when you need to quiet your mind and get to sleep.
Badger Sleep Balm Ingredients:
*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf/Flower Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil.
Organic essential oils contain >0.001% Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral